Replacement for an Expiring Adult Passport

U.S. citizens sixteen years of age and above

If a U.S. Passport is scheduled to expire within the next six months, please visit the Embassy with the following documents in order to apply for a replacement:

1. Completed DS-82 (Passport Application)

2. Proof of Citizenship (Current US Passport)

3. A Photograph meeting the requirements