Changes/Corrections to Current Passport

This is only for making a data change for a previously issued, currently valid U.S. passport WITHIN one year from the date of issue:

  • When there is a change in your identifying information, such as a name-change due to marriage or by court order;
  • To extend the validity of certain previously limited passports (such as an Emergency Passport); or
  • To correct a Passport Services’ printing error.

Form DS-5504 – Application for data change within one year of current passport issue

Please schedule an appointment